A Center of Hope … Transforming lives. Supporting families. Connecting communities.
A hub for amazing transformations and renewed hope, The Buggy Bunch Family Center is located in an art deco-inspired historic building at the corner of 21st Street and 15th Avenue – the former Vero Beach Furniture Mart property. The central location provides the perfect balance of “Old Vero” small town charm with the conveniences of a vibrant and growing downtown. This new Family Center will be a one-stop resource for moms and their families to receive programming and services to support their physical, mental, and spiritual health. This dedicated space and ability to offer services any time of day, any day of the week will allow The Buggy Bunch to vastly expand the number of families we can help throughout the community.
The Buggy Bunch was recently the recipient of a $50,000 matching capital grant from the Indian River Community Foundation. This grant, along with hundreds of generous donors like yourselves, have made this dream now become a reality…
We are elated to announce that we have reached our goal to complete the full renovation of our building! In fact, our contractor, Pinnacle Construction, is well under way with the remodel and we anticipate moving in mid-2021.
The Buggy Bunch Family Center will be more than bricks and mortar – it will be 6,000 square feet of hope. A home for transformation, support, and community. A place to deepen relationships and engage even more families while continuing to instill a strong sense of faith.
The new Family Center will allow us to holistically serve our entire community through expanded reach and visibility. Additional offerings will include:
- A wider range of classes, including parenting, Bible study, marriage enrichment, kindergarten readiness, finances, and homemaking
- Increased support for overwhelmed new moms, single moms, bereaved moms, and teen moms
- Expanded social programs, including Amazing Date, Single Moms Night Out and Summer Movie Day
- Additional health and fitness classes and playgroups, including Talented Tots, Little Champs, Dance and Praise, Mama Strong, Open Play, Sensory Play and Mommy & Me
- An expanded Diaper Closet where moms meet with a parent coordinator to discuss family well-being and goal setting
- A hands-on children’s educational play space for age-appropriate educational activities and programs
- Private and semi-private meeting spaces for mentoring, small groups, and discipleship
- An infant room so moms have the freedom to attend programming without a baby in their arms
Our goal is for every mom to thrive in all areas of her life. Our services are broad and inclusive, and in most cases, free. The Buggy Bunch is a place for Indian River County moms of all backgrounds – from first-time moms and grandmas to older moms and young teens with babies. Women come together in a judgement-free zone for genuine fellowship, support services, education and fitness classes, and a chance to build their relationship with Christ.